How can i insert the ShinyStat code in sites created with Iobloggo?
For those who wish to insert the ShinyStatTM code within their sites created with Iobloggo, it is possible through a few simple steps.
- Acces to the “Amministration” area of your blog;
- Click on the option “Modify”;
- Click on the option “Box”;
- In the area “Add a Box” it will be possible to insert a “Title” that can be seen on top of the ShinyStat icon;
- Within the option “Contents”, click on HTML and insert the ShinyStat HTML code;
- In order to save, click on the “Add a Box” option;
- At this stage, a page will open where it will be possible to see the list of boxes added. You will be then able to position them at your preference by clicking on the arrow and dragging it in the desired position.
- Save everything by clicking on the option “Avanti”.
For more information, visit our blog at: http://www.shinystat.com/blog/it/modulo-shinystat%E2%84%A2-per-iobloggo/