To generate your ShinyStat™ HTML code, please follow the steps listed here:
- Log into your ShinyStat™ account and click on "Account Management" in the menu on the left, then on "Settings" in the pop-up
- Click on "Features", then on "HTML code" on the left
- Click on the "Generate code" button
- Select the code by clicking on the "Select HTML code" button
- Copy the code using [Ctrl + c] or the "Copy" function of the right mouse button
- Paste the code in all the pages of the website (inside the body)
The ShinyStat™ tag must be placed in each page of the website, once per page.W3C code
Select this option only if you need to validate the accessibility of your website according to the W3C standard (eg Public Administration sites).
It is recommended to read the guide before activating this option.