How can I insert the ShinyStat™ code in sites supporting the https:// protocol?
In order to install the ShinyStat™ code in the sites that use the https: // protocol, just do this:
- Log into your account (http://www.shinystat.com/en/vedistat.html)
- Click on "Account Management" in the menu on the left, then on "Settings" in the pop-up
- Click on "Features", then on "HTML Code" in the menu on the left
- Click on the "Generate code" button
- Copy the generated code and past it without any changes (including line breaks) into all your webpages, at the end of each page (just before the closing tag)