In order to install the ShinyStat™ code for sites created with Wordpress 3.1.0 - 5.5.x, it is possible through the download of the plugin ShinyStat Analytics.
1. Download here the plugin and install it either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the ‘shinystat-analytics’ directory to your server inside the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
2. Activete the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Click on ‘Settings’ link and fill out the required fields to configure the plugin.
4. Configure the ‘ShinyStat Analytics’ item in the ‘Widgets’ section.
5. Verify the data acquisition by accessing the ShinyStat reports.