The report lists the terms your visitors entered in the search engines to reach the page containing the viewed video.
The first table shows the number of the search keywords listed in the table below, the number of Video views from the listed keywords and the percentage on the views from all keywords.
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter data for the month you want to analyze.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine. For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
- Category: by using the drop-down menu you can filter data for the category you want to analyze.
- Search: you can quickly find the desired search keyword by entering its name or part of it in the available field.
- Search engine: you can display the search keywords of different search engines.
Each table row shows the following data:
- Searched keyword
- Video views: the total number of video views generated by the specific searched keyword
- %: the percentage on the total video views coming from all keywords
- Trend: expressed as a percent, it shows the trend of the video views for a given period. In particular, it indicates the percentage variation of the video views rate during the second half of the selected period compared with the first half of the period itself.
Clicking on the "Day-by-day
to view the Keyword Details report
(Search engines List
for the specific keyword).Total
For easier reading, the last row in the list shows the total listed values.N.B.
This value is the sum of the values in all the pages and not only of the value in the current page.“Not provided” keywords
"Not provided" means that the search engine did not provide the keyword used by the visitor to reach the site.
In this case, all web analytics platform, including Google Analytics, cannot show the keywords used to reach web sites. In fact each browser receives an empty search string which is defined as "not provided keyword" instead of the true keyword used to find the web site.
For more information, please visit the post on ShinyStat Blog