This report shows the number of video views generated by Blogs and Social Networks. In fact, each URL in the list represents the Blog or Social Network containing the link your visitors clicked on in order to reach your videos.
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter data for the time period you want to analyze.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine. For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
- Show: this feature allows you to view single URLs or to group URLs per domain.
- Search: you can quickly find the desired search keyword by entering its name or part of it in the available field.
Each table row shows the following data:
- Video views: the total number of video views generated by the specific Domain
- %: the corresponding percentage on the total video views generated by Blogs and Social Networks
- Trend: expressed as a percent, it shows the trend of the video views for a given period. In particular, it indicates the percentage variation of the video views rate during the second half of the selected period compared with the first half of the period itself.
Clicking on the "Day-by-day
, you can access the report that shows the referring URLs for the specific Domain.N.B.
Please note, the most of Social Networks only provides trimmed referring URLs.
In this case, the web analytics systems can receive only the domain, (but not the URL), of the page containing the link clicked by the user (that are not passed at all).
For easier reading, the last row in the list shows the total listed values.
N.B. This value is the sum of the values in all the pages and not only of the value in the current page.