This report shows the details about the data of the video views generated by the search keyword you selected in the "Search keywords" report.
The first report shows the search engines in the list underneath and the Video views generated by the examined keyword.
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter data for the time period you want to analyze.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine. For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
The table lists the search engines where a particular keyword has been searched during the selected time period.
Each row shows:
- Search engine
- Video views: the total number of video views generated by the specific search engine
- %: the corresponding percentage on the total video views resulting from the examined keyword
- Trend: expressed as a percent, it shows the trend of the video views for a given period. In particular, it indicates the percentage variation of the video views rate during the second half of the selected period compared with the first half of the period itself.
Clicking on the "Day-by-day
for each search engine, you can access the report that shows the trend of video views brought by a specific search engine in the selected time period.
For easier reading, the last row in the list shows the total listed values.N.B.
This value is the sum of the values in all the pages and not only of the value in the current page.