This report shows the details about the data of the visits generated by the search keyword you selected in the 'Search keyword' report.
The first report shows the total number of referrers, the search engines in the list underneath and the corresponding percentage on the total referrers as well as the visits generated by the examined keyword and the corresponding percentage on the total visits by referrer.
- Calendar: it allows you to select the time interval for which you want to analyse the traffic data. For more info, click here.
The table lists the search engines where a particular keyword has been searched during the selected month.
Each row shows:
- the name of the search engine
- the number of visits
- the trend compared with the previous period
- the corresponding percentage on the total visits resulting from the examined keyword
- the average ranking of your site per engine in relation to the examined keyword
- the bounces: the number of times when the landing page was the only page viewed during a visit, that is the number of visits by browsers coming from the examined keyword, that entered the site, viewed a single page and exited the website
- the bounce rate: the percent of visits, coming from the keyword under examination, consisting of a single page view, out of the total visits coming from this keyword
By clicking on the Pages (Landing Pages of each Referrer) icon
for each search engine, you can access the report that shows the list of landing pages for the corresponding referrer, i.e. the entry pages on which users from the search engine under consideration arrived.
The Bounce Rate
, in connection with a traffic source, helps you in understanding the possible reactions of users when arriving on your site from a specific search engine or keyword.
A high Bounce Rate could be due to a gap between the landing page and the expectations that an ad in the site, in a search engine or in a promotional campaign has generated in the user.
The Pages report (Pages) lets you see in detail which pages have a higher "Bounce Rate" for a specific source, providing you with a useful set of statistics to figure out what are the problems for your visitors and optimize your investment.
For more information about Bounces, please take a look at the page called: Bounces - Bounce Rate
Bounces and Bounce Rate are available since July 2010
(ShinyStat™ Business only)
Thanks to the SERD™
, the table shows the average ranking of your site per engine in relation to the examined keyword.
The SERD™ is available for the major search engines.Campaign Conversions
This value is the sum of the values in all the pages and not only of the value in the current page.
For easier reading, the last row in the list shows the total listed values.