Do your visitors encounter problems or bugs while browsing the pages of your website?
Are the anomalies occurring on various systems or are they limited to particular devices, operating systems, browsers?
ShinyStat™ Debug is the system that allows you to promptly diagnose any failures in the display of your web pages. The information collected through this tool is available in your ShinyStat™ report.
By analysing these data, you can easily verify if the website is working properly, promptly detecting the onset of any kind of problem.
The side menu allows you to view the distribution of volumes by type of device, operating system or browser:
- Latest 25: the report shows the list of the last messages received
- Misc: it shows the trend of the volumes related to the different debug messages based on the information received from browsers
- Devices: it shows data concerning the errors grouped by device
- Operating Systems: it shows data grouped by operating system
- Browsers: it shows data grouped by browser
So you will be able to quickly identify errors inside the source code, problems in loading or executing the front end applications, slowing-down performance in database access and so on.