This report shows a graphical overview of all the non-monetary conversions occured on the website in the selected time period.
In the first table you can see the number of non-monetary conversions.
- Calendar: this option allows you to select the time interval for which you want to analyse the traffic data. For more info, click here.
- Select a Non-Monetary Conversion: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the Non-Monetary Conversion you want to analyze.
- Devices: this feature allows to sort the data in the underneath table by the selected option (All, Desktop, Mobile, Tablet or Smartphone)
On the horizontal axis, the chart shows the days or the months of the represented period and, on the vertical axis, the number of non-monetary conversions.
It is possible to choose a different graph chart by clicking on the icon corresponding to the graph type (FL means "Flash Chart").
For intervals no longer than 6 months the chart shows a dotted line representing the 7-day mobile average.
For the other intervals, the chart shows only the 7-day mobile average.
Each line of the table shows the following information:
- Date: it shows the specific day or month in consideration
- Conversions: it shows the total number of non-monetary conversions
Selecting a period longer than 122 days, data are represented on a monthly basis and not per day.
Click on the name of a month to view the daily data.
The last table shows the complete list of all non-monetary conversions executed during the selected time period. For further information, please click on the following link: Non-Monetary Conversions List