Which are the Operating Systems that generated the most non monetary conversions? When is it best to optimize your site for a given Operating System?
In the report called “Non Monetary Conversions per Operating Systems", all non monetary conversions are listed according to the Operating Systems used by your visitors. The first table provides the following information:
- Number of listed Operating Systems, that is the total number of Operating Systems (and their versions) used to complete non monetary conversions in a given time period
- Number of Non Monetary Conversions
- Total visits
- Non Monetary Conversions from Desktop Devices
- Visits from Desktop Devices
- Non Monetary Conversions from Mobile Devices
- Visits from Mobile Devices
The Operating Systems (and their versions) are listed in the table here below grouped by Operating System. Filters
- Calendar: it allows you to select the time interval for which you want to analyse the traffic data. For more info, click here.
- Devices: it allows you to filter data by type of device by selecting it from those available (All, Mobile, Desktop)
The pie chart shows the percent distribution of all non monetary conversions generated using different Operating Systems in a particular time period.
This chart allows you to compare the performance of the most used Operating Systems to generate non monetary conversions in your site.
So you can identify which Operating Systems are becoming more or less relevant to your visitors at a glance.
On the horizontal axis, the chart shows the days or the months of the represented period and, on the vertical axis, the number of non monetary conversions for the first four Operating Systems used to visit your site in the same interval.
It is possible to choose a different graph chart by clicking on the icon corresponding to the graph type (FL means "Flash Chart").
For intervals no longer than 6 months the chart shows a dotted line representing the 7-day mobile average.
For the other intervals, the chart shows only the 7-day mobile average.
The real time data and the daily forecast for the current day
are represented in different colors. The color-coded chart is available only in case the 'Latest 31 days' interval is selected. Table
Each line of the table provides the following information:
- Operating System: it shows the name of the Operating System used to generate non monetary conversions in your site
- Non monetary conversions: it shows the total number of non monetary conversions generated in your site by the given Operating System
- Visits: it shows the total number of visits to your site for the corresponding Operating System
- Non monetary conversions from Desktop Devices: it shows the total number of non monetary conversions generated by the given Operating System using a desktop device
- Visits from Desktop Devices: it shows the number of visits to your site utilising a desktop device for the given Operating System
- Non monetary conversions from Mobile Devices: it shows the total number of non monetary conversions generated by the given Operating System using a mobile device
- Visits from Mobile Devices: it shows the number of visits to your site utilising a mobile device for a given Operating System
Clicking on the “Day-by-day” icon
in connection with each Operating System, you can access the report showing the trend of non monetary conversions generated utilising the given Operating System in a particular time period.N.B.
Data is available since April 2016.
Operating System Versions
To view all details related to the Operating System versions
, just click on the blue arrow by the name of the Operating System that you want to analyze.
- Clicking on the Operating System name, you can expand the table and see detailed data.
- Clicking once again on the expanded Operating System name, you can close the table with Operating System versions information.