In this report ("Monetary Conversion per Country") the monetary conversions are aggregated based on the Country of origin of your visitors.
In particular, it shows the list of countries from which visitors connected when they completed monetary conversions and the corresponding percentage on the total monetary conversions.
- Calendar: it allows you to select the time interval for which you want to analyse the traffic data. For more info, click here.
- Devices: this feature allows to sort the data in the underneath table by the selected option (All, Desktop, Mobile, Tablet or Smartphone)
The pie chart
shows the percentage composition of monetary conversions according to the countries of origin.
The stacked bar chart
shows the composition in absolute values of monetary conversions according to the countries of origin (represented with different colors).Table
In every line of the table you will find the following data:
- Country: the Country from which visitors connected when they completed monetary conversions
- Conversions: the total number of monetary conversions from the Country under examination in the selected time period
- %: the relative percentage on the total
- Revenue: the total revenue generated by the specific Country of origin in the selected time period
- Average value: the average revenue per orders from the Country under examination; it is given by the total revenue divided by the total number of monetary conversions generated by the Country under examination in the selected period
- Conversion Rate: the percent of monetary conversions coming from the Country under examination out of the total visits coming from the same Country.
, you access the report that shows the distribution of monetary conversions coming from the corresponding geographical area.
By clicking instead on the name of each country, the report shows the list of the cities (for the selected country) from which the monetary conversions arrived in the period considered.
Only for Italy, by clicking on "Italy" you can view aggregated data by regions.
Furthermore, by clicking on the name of the single region, the report shows the list of cities belonging to the selected region from which the visits arrived in the selected period.