Is it possible to analyze in detail the viewers' interest for a specific video? Is it possible to monitor the web 2.0 distribution of my videos? How can I understand on which sites the video performs better?
The report with the Viewing details for each video has all the available information for a given video:
- Summary: the first table provides the viewing data for the video, regardless of the position or the web page where the video was viewed.
- Chart: it shows the viewing trend, the hoghs and the lows for this video
- Viewing spectrum: it allows to analyze the viewers'interaction with each segment of the video.
- Video distribution - Table : it shows the list of pages where this video was published with its corresponding viewing data
- Video distribution - Chart: the pie chart shows the percentage for the views of this video in the different web pages
- Geolocation: this report shows the views percentage for this video in connection with the geographical location of the user.
- Details table: this table shows the viewing details for this video