Table - Distribution of the video on the URLs where the video was viewed
The table shows the list of pages where this video was viewed with its corresponding viewing data for the time period under examination.
In detail, for each URL where this video was viewed, the table shows the following data:
- URL - it shows the URL of the page where the video was viewed
- Length of the video - it shows the total length of this video
- Viewing Spectrum - clicking on preview you can see in detail the Viewing Spectrum for that URL
- Absolute unique visitors: it shows the number of unique browsers that have accessed this video for the first time on the considered URL in the selected time period
- Daily unique visitors: it shows the number of unique visitors or browsers that, in a given day, have accessed this video once or more on the considered URL. The data shown refer only to one-day time periods. No data are shown here if the time period is longer than one day. For time periods between one and ninety days, the data can be seen in the detailed chart
- Views: it shows how many times this video was accessed on the considered URL in the given time period
- Total viewing time: it shows the total viewing time by all viewers of this video on the considered URL
- Average viewing time: it shows the relationship between the total viewing time and the number of views
- Group by: this filter allows you to view data grouping for URLs or domains.
- Group by URL: this filter allows you to view the list of URL (showing domain and page) in which this video has been viewed
- Group by Domain: it displays the list of DOMAINS (showing only domains, without details of pages) in which this video has been viewed