In the report "Videos per page" you can find the following Filters:
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the time period you want to analyse.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine. For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
- Group by: this filter allows you to view data grouping for URLs, domains or pages.
- Group by URL: this filter allows you to view the list of URL (showing domain and page) in which your videos have been viewed
- Group by Page: it displays the list of PAGES (showing only the path with parameters, without domain) in which videos have been viewed
- Group by Domain: it displays the list of DOMAINS (showing only domains, without details of pages) in which videos have been viewed
- Search: using this feature you can search data for page, and/or for domain, depending on your needs.
When data is filtered by URL, you can search both per page and per domain.
When data is grouped by page, the system allows you to search only for page.
When data is grouped by domain, you can search only on domain.
- Search page: if there are many pages in the list, the search allows you to quickly find the page you are interested in.
Furthermore, by means of this search option you can analyze at the same time several groups of pages.
Using the name of a directory from your site as the keyword, you can see data for the videos viewed in the pages of that directory.
- Search domain: in a similar way, if there are many domains in the list, the search allows you to quickly find the desired domain.
The research also allows you to simultaneously analyse a group of domains.
By entering the common root that you want to search, in fact, you can retrieve the data for all the videos viewed on similar domains (for example, searching for "domain", the system displays on a single screen data for the videos viewed on all domains that match your search, as: domain.com, domain.eu, domain.org and similar domains).
- Search Category: you can select the category for which you wish display the data through the drop-down menu.
This option allows you to filter data relating to a specific category grouped by URL, by page or by domain, or even to select data for videos belonging to a specific category and viewed on a specific page (or domain).