Table - List of all the videos in this page
The table lists all the videos viewed in this page with specific viewing data for the given time period.
In details for each video, the table shows the following data:
- Category - it shows the category assigned to the video in your setting panel
- Video title - it shows the title of this video
- Video length - it shows the total length of this video
- Preview of the Viewing Spectrum - it shows the viewing trend for each specific segment of this video. Clicking on detail, you can see the Viewing Spectrum and the percentage of video completion.
- Absolute unique visitors - it shows the number of unique visitors or browsers that have viewed this video for the first time, in the given time period.
- Views - it shows how many times this video was accessed in the given time period, in the given page.
- Total viewing time - it shows the total viewing time by all the viewers that viewed this video in this page.
- Average viewing time - it shows the relationship between the total viewing time and the number of views.
Clicking on the preview of the Viewing Spectrum, you can see the Viewing Spectrum and the percentage of video completion.