ShinyStat™ Video Analytics allows you to aggregate your videos according to different categories.
In the Setting panel, it's possible to set one or more categories in order to analyse traffic generated by one or more groups of videos.
So you can later evaluate the aggregated data based on different categories.
By setting one or more categories, in fact, you can analyse areas of interest preferred by users and understand their browsing behavior.
The first table shows the following data:
- Number of listed categories
- Number of total video views in the listed categories
In this report you can find the following filters:
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the time period you want to analyse.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine. For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
- Sort by: this feature allows to sort the data in the below table according to your needs.
It is possible to select the options according to which you wish to sort the data from the drop-down menu: Views, Visits or Absolute Unique Visitors.
- Search: if there are many categories, this search allows you to easily find a specific category.
Table - List of Categories
The table lists all the Categories where the videos were viewed and for which data have been collected in the given time period.
For each Category you can see the global viewing data for all the videos in the given Category.
Each line of the table shows the following data for each Category:
- Video: clicking on this icon, you can access a detailed report that shows the list of videos viewed in the corresponding category and related data
- URL: clicking on this icon, you can access a detailed report that shows the list of URLs in which videos (in the corresponding category) have been viewed and related data
- Category: the name given to the specific category during configuration
- Daily: clicking on the "Day-by-day" icon for each category, you can access the report that shows the trend of data (Views, Visits, Absolute Unique Visitors and Daily Unique Visitors)
- Views: it shows how many times all the videos were viewed in the given category
- Visits: the number of visits to the given category, that is the number of video sessions in which a user has viewed a video in this category as the first video
- Absolute unique visitors: it shows the number of unique browsers that viewed one or more videos in the given category for the first time
- Daily unique visitors - it shows the number of daily unique browsers that viewed one or more videos in the given category for the first time in the selected day. This column is displayed only when the selected time interval corresponds to one day