The report shows the correlation between the different categories, providing useful metrics to evaluate the audience and analyse the attractive power of your videos.
In detail, the report indicates for each category the following metrics:
- Category Force (CF), the percentage with which this category was the first category viewed during a video session. It indicates the ability to attract external visitors. The value is given by the percentage ratio between the visits received by specific category and the total number of visits received from all categories.
- External Correlation Percentage (ECP) is the percentage of users who also viewed another category (or more categories) in the same video session. The value is given by the percentage ratio between external and internal correlations in the considered time period.
If the Category Force (CF) indicates the attractive power that a specific category exerts on the audience, the External Correlation Percentage (ECP) represents the probability with which a browser has viewed or will see a video of another category before or after having seen one video in the considered category. Summary
The first table shows the total number of correlations in the selected time period.Filters
In this report you can find the following filters:
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the time period you want to analyse.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine. For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
- Select a Category: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the Category you want to analyse.
Table - List of Categories
The table lists all the Categories for which one or more videos have been viewed in the given time period.
Each line of the table shows the following data for each Category:
- Category: the name given to the specific category during configuration
- ECP - External Correlation Percentage: shows the percentage of times that users viewed a video of a different category after viewing a video in the category in question, in the same video session
- CF - Category Force: the percentage with which this category was the first category viewed during a video session. It is given by the ratio between the visits received by this category and the total number of visits received from all categories
- Force percentage for the category: the percentage with which this category has been viewed as the first category during a video session
By clicking on each line, you can access a detailed report about correlations for the specific category.