This report shows Correlations for a specific category, that is how many times users visit one or more videos in a category in the same video session.
The system counts one connection each time a user views a video of a Category after viewing a video belonging to the selected category.
This report also shows the Internal Correlation Percentage, that is the percentage of users who viewed more videos in the selected category (and no other) in the same video session.
The first table shows the following data:
- Number of inner correlations: how many times users view a video of the selected Category after viewing a video belonging to the same category in the same video session
- Number of external correlations: how many times users viewed a video of a different category after viewing a video belonging to the selected category in the same video session
- Total correlations of the category: total number of correlations for the category under consideration (ie the sum of inner and external correlations for the specific category)
- Total correlations: total number of correlations for all categories in the given time period.
- External correlation probability: the percentage of probability that a user, after viewing a video of the selected category, see one or more videos of another category in the same video session; the value is given by the percentage ratio between External correlations and Total correlations
- Category Force: the percentage with which the selected category was viewed as the first category during a video session.
In this report you can find the following filters:
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the time period you want to analyse.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine. For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
- Select a Category: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the Category you want to analyse.
The graph shows a glance the probability of correlation, internal and external, of the selected category.
At the center appears the probability of internal correlations; outside the probability of correlation with the other categories.
The table lists all the Categories correlated with the selected Category.
Each line of the table shows the following data for each correlated Category:
- Category: the name given to the specific category during configuration
- Correlations: how many times users view one or more videos in this category before or after viewing one or more videos of the Category examined in this report in the same video session
- Correlation Probability: it shows the probability of correlation, that is the percentage with which users will view this category, before or after viewing the category examined in this report, in the same video session. The value is given by the percentage ratio between the number of correlations with this category and the number of external correlations of the category examined in this report, indicated in the first table (Summary).
By clicking on each line, you can access a detailed report about correlations for the specific category.