This report shows the visits to your site during the selected time interval according to the device used by your visitors.
In particular, the “Smartphone vs Tablet” report allows you to compare the trend of visits by visitors utilising a smartphone to the trend of visits using a tablet.
The first table provides the following information:
- Visits: indicates the number of total visits received in the period (regardless of the device used)
- Visits from Smartphone: indicates the number of visits received from smartphones and the relative percentage of total visits (%)
- Visits from Tablet: indicates the number of Visits received from tablet and the relative percentage with respect to total visits (%)
For each row, the table shows:
- %: it shows the percent of visits from mobile devices out of the Total visits
- Daily average
- Trend: it is displayed for periods longer than 28 days.
It indicates the percentage variation of visits totaled in the second half of the selected period compared to those received in the first half.
- Calendar: it allows you to select the time interval for which you want to analyse the traffic data. For more info, click here.
Each line of the table shows the following information:
- Date: it shows the specific day or month in consideration
- Visits from Smartphones: it shows the number of visits by visitors utilising a smartphone
- Visits from Tablets: it shows the number of visits by visitors utilising a tablet
For interval longer than the 'latest 3 months' data are represented on a monthly basis and not per day. Click on the name of a month to view the daily data.
Selecting a period that includes today and no longer than 122 days, the last two lines of the table show real time data and the daily forecast for the current day
Please note: data on unique visitors split by desktop and mobile users is available since October, 1st 2014.
Data on traffic split by tablet and smartphone is available since February, 12th 2015.
In the Free version Data on traffic split by tablet and smartphone is available since April, 9th 2015.