ShinyStat allows you to verify how many times visitors arrived at your website via a sponsored link purchased through the pay per click formula.
The most interesting report relates to the keywords (*) typed by the users for the search.
By closely examining each keyword and relative combinations, you will be able to:
- see which keywords generate the most clicks
- make a more informed choice when you purchase your paid keywords
- allocate available resources more efficiently
- critically speed up the choice of multi-word keywords
- optimize your budget with Reverse Search Keywords
ShinyStat automatically records clicks coming from sponsored links on the condition that, in the Preferences menu of your Google Adwords or Yahoo! Search marketing account, you enabled display of the full destination URL of the page where the ad points to.
In order to do so, proceed as outlined in the guide
(*)Pro users can display up to 20 keys.