If you’re changing your website to implement the https protocol, remember to replace the current ShinyStat™ code with the ShinyStat™ code available in your setting panel for a correct measurement of traffic data.
To proceed, please follow the steps below:
- log into your account (http://www.shinystat.com/en/vedistat.html)
- click on “Settings” in the left menu
- click on “HTML Code”
- click on “Generate Code”
- copy the generated code and past it without any changes in place of the current one
In particular, we recommend:
- to delete the previous code
- to replicate the previous configuration if you are already using an advanced ShinyStat code
If you already have a ShinyStat™ account, click here to see your report .
For any comments and suggestions, please contact the ShinyStat™ Support Center .