If you have a site created with Jimdo, we recommend to update the ShinyStat™ code for HTTPS.
Jimdo recently announced automatic activation of the HTTPS protocol on the websites created with its platform. For more details, please click here.
After this change, if you use Jimdo, remember to replace the current ShinyStat™ code with the ShinyStat™ code available in your setting panel.
To proceed, please follow the steps below:
- log into your account (http://www.shinystat.com/en/vedistat.html)
- click on “Settings” in the left menu
- click on “HTML Code”
- click on “Generate Code”
- copy the generated code and past it without any changes in place of the current one
For further information, visit the following page: “How to insert the ShinyStat™ code in a website built with Jimdo”
In particular, we recommend:
- to delete the previous code
- to replicate the previous configuration if you are already using an advanced ShinyStat code
If you already have a ShinyStat™ account, click here to see your report .
Otherwise, click here to create a ShinyStat™ Free account or here to try the Try our Free Demo Business Version.
For any comments and suggestions, please contact the ShinyStat™ Support Center .