This report shows the most used Operating Systems to see your videos.
In the report called “Operating Systems in Total”, video views to your videos are listed according to the Operating System used by your visitors.
The first table provides the following information:
- Number of listed Operating systems, that is the total number of Operating Systems (and their versions) used to see your videos in a given time period
- Total Video views
- Video views from Desktop Devices (% out of the total number of video views)
- Video views from Mobile Devices (% out of the total number of video views)
The Operating Systems (and their versions) are listed in the table herebelow grouped by Operating System.
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the time period you want to analyze.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine.
For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
The pie chart shows the percentage distribution of all video views by different Operating System
s in a particular time period.Table
Each line of the table shows the following data:
- Operating System (O.S.): the name of the Operating System used to see your videos
- Views: the total number of views to your videos for a given Operating System
- Percent (%): it shows the percent of views to your videos for a given Operating System, out of the total number of views
Clicking on the “Day-by-day” icon
in connection with each Operating System
, you can access the report showing the trend of views to your videos using a given Operating System in a particular time period
. Versions of the Operating System (O.S.)
To view all details related to the Operating System versions used by visitors to see your videos for a given Operating System, just click on the blue arrow by the name of the Operating System that you want to analyze.
- Clicking on the Operating System name, you can expand the table and see detailed data.
- Clicking once again on the expanded Operating System name, you can close the table with Operating System versions information.