This report shows the most used browsers to see your videos utilising a mobile device.
In the report called "Mobile Browsers" all video views to your videos are classified according to which browsers were used to see your videos utilising a mobile device.
The first table provides the following information:
- Number of listed Browsers, that is the total number of browsers (and their versions) used to see your videos utilising a mobile device in a given time period
- Total video views
- Video views from Desktop Devices (% out of the total number of video views)
- Video views from Mobile Devices (% out of the total number of video views)
The mobile browsers (and their versions) are listed in the table herebelow grouped by browser.Filters
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the time period you want to analyze.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine. For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
The pie chart shows the percentage distribution of all video views by different mobile browsers in a particular time period.
Each line of the table shows the following data:
- Browser: the name of the browser used to see your videos utilising a mobile device
- Views: the total number of views to your videos for a given mobile browser
- Percent (%): it shows the percent of views to your videos for a given mobile browser, out of the total number of video views
Clicking on the “Day-by-day” icon
in connection with each browser, you can access the report showing the trend of views to your videos utilising a mobile device
for a given browser in a particular time period.
To view all details related to the Browser versions used by see your videos using a mobile device
for a given browser, just click on the blue arrow by the name of the Browser that you want to analyze.
- Clicking on the Browser name, you can expand the table and see detailed data.
- Clicking once again on the expanded Browser name, you can close the table with Browser versions information.