How can I compare data of different time lapses?
It is possible to compare data from different time periods using the "Compare to past" button available in the Calendar. To proceed, please do as follows:
- click on "Compare different periods" (top right, before date)
- select the first time interval using the time bar and the relative calendar, as indicated in the description of the Calendar
- select the second period of interest, using the time bar below and the relative Calendar
- click on "Display Report" to view data for the selected intervals
After making your selection, the report will show in blue
all the data related to the first time interval
, while all the data concerning the second time interval
selected will be displayed in orange
Similarly, the chart shows two lines of different colors to highlight graphically the comparison between the two periods:
- Blue line: indicates the data of the first selected time period
- Orange line: indicates the data of the second selected time period
The table will report daily (or monthly in case of periods that include more than 122 days) data related to the metric in consideration.
In particular, each table row will show the following data:
The "Compare to past” feature is available in ShinyStat Business version.
- 1st Period: days (or months) of the first selected period
- 2 nd Period: days (or intervals) of the second selected period
- Values of the first interval for the metric in consideration
- Values of the second interval for the metric in consideration
- Difference: indicates the difference between the values of the first and second period
- Percentage difference: it indicates the percentage difference between the values of the first and second period. The value will be green if the difference is positive or red if it is negative or equal to zero.