In the section "Settings"> "Features" > "Channels" it is possible to display the list of configured channels.
For each configured channel, you will be shown the following information:
- Name of the channel: it indicates the channel name; clicking on the "Plus" icon, next to each channel, it is possible to display the filter adopted for the given channel.
- State: it indicates whether the channel is Active or Not Active
- Description: it indicates the channel description
- Actions: the "modify", "deactivate" and "activate" icons allow respectively to change the data assigned to the channel, deactivate the channel and activate an inactive channel.
Below, you can select from the drop-down menu:
- all the channel
- all the active channels
- only the inactive channels
Finally, starting from a specific URL, it is possible to verify which are the channels corresponding to it.
To proceed, simply insert a given URL in "show configured channels that correspond to the URL
It is possible to configure up to a maximum of 20 channels
for each ShinyStat™ Business account.
Beyond this limit, you will be able to create a new channel after having deactivated a channel of your choice among those active.
In order to deactivate an active channel, please follow these steps:
- display the list of active Channels (selecting the "Active" option from the drop-down menu that appears near the "Channel list" entry)
- click on "Deactivate" icon in the "Actions" column, in correspondence to the channel you want to deactivate
To re-activate a channel, simply display the list of inactive channels, then click on the "Activate" icon in the "Actions" column, in correspondence to the channel you want to activate.
For further information or specific needs, please contact our ShinyStat™ Support Centre