ShinyStat™ is the "browser based" system which allows you to measure any access to your Web site in real time.
Differently from other traditional Log Analizers, ShinyStat™:
- does not require the installation of additional softwares;
- avoids data overcharging on servers, normally due to the archive and analysis of data from the log files;
- uses BBM technology, which allows you to identify the visitor’s browser univocally;
- is a real-time tool.
To install ShinyStat™, simply enter the specific HTML code into the pages you need to analyse.
Clear and immediate reports allows you to summarize the most complex dynamics related to your website audience. ShinyStat™ therefore represents the indispensable tool for companies that wish to promptly analyze the results of their investments in digital marketing.
ShinyStat™ allows to obtain a measurable, precise and detailed feedback, useful to increase your website visibility, verify its usability, analyze visitors interests and preferences.
The ShinyStat™ service is available in 3 different versions:
1. ShinyStat™ Business - represents the ideal tool for online business development, for e-commerce sites, portals, content-rich sites.
It allows you to analyze and evaluate user engagement, Advertising campaigns effectiveness, Search engine positioning and success in e-commerce.
2. ShinyStat™ Pro - is the professional Web Analytics system designed for professional publishers who manage information portals, but also for companies or individual operators who want a precise, reliable and complete tool to analyze website traffic.
3. ShinyStat™ Free - is the free and easy-to-consult version only for personal and non-profit use.
ShinyStat™ reserves the ShinyStat™ ISP solution to Internet Market Operators (Service Providers, Web Design, Web Marketing and Web Promotion Agencies) to simultaneously measure the traffic of many sites and obtain advantageous resale conditions.
ShinyStat™ Pro and ShinyStat™ Business are valid for one year after the activation date.
Every month, during the length of the service, the user will be able to use a set number of page views per month as agreed in the subscription contract.
Once the number of pages has exceeded, ShinyStat will not measure any more data.
The service will start again at the beginning of the next month.