Channels - List of configured channels
Nous sommes désolés, mais le contenu est disponible en anglais seulement.
In the section "Settings">"Channels" it is possible to display the list of configured channels.
For each configured channel, you will be shown the following information:
- Name of the channel: it indicates the channel name; clicking on the icon ,next to each channel, it is possible to display the filter adopted for the given channel.
- State: it indicates whether the channel is Active or Not Active
- Description: it indicates the channel description
- Actions: the "modify" , "deactivate" and "activate" icons allow respectively to change the data assigned to the channel, deactivate the channel and activate an inactive channel.
Below, you can select from the drop-down menu:
- all the channel
- all the active channels
- only the inactive channels
Finally, starting from a specific URL, it is possible to verify which are the channels corresponding to it.
To proceed, simply insert a given URL in "show configured channels that correspond to the URL" field.
It is possible to configure up to a maximum of 20 channels for each ShinyStat™ Business account.
Beyond this limit, you will be able to create a new channel after having deactivated a channel of your choice among those active.
In order to deactivate an active channel, please follow these steps:
- display the list of active Channels (selecting the "Active" option from the drop-down menu that appears near the "Channel list" entry)
- click on "Deactivate" icon in the "Actions" column, in correspondence to the channel you want to deactivate
For further information or specific needs, please contact our ShinyStat™ Support Centre
Aide en ligne