Insert the HTML code
To properly insert the HTML code into your web pages and for the correct functioning of the service, you need to make sure that:
- the code is inserted without any changes (including line breaks);
- the code is inserted just before the closing tag in all the pages of the web site for the Pro and Business Users,in the page specified during the registration for the Free Users.
Some HTML editors may modify or unproperly insert the ShinyStat™ code via the ‘Copy&Paste’ command. In this case, you need to use a text editor (like Windows NotePad) and type the full code again.
If you use FrontPage, insert the ShinyStat™ code by using the following commands:
- FrontPage version 4.0: Insert / HTML Tag
- FrontPage version 2000: Insert / Avanced / HTML
- FrontPage version 2002: Insert / Web Components / Advanced Options / HTML
back to index help