Neu und weiderkehrend
Es tut uns leid, aber der Inhalt ist nur in Englisch verfügbarHow important are new visitors versus returning?
How can I check visitor loyalty rate?
How to know if web marketing strategies have helped bring new visitors?
In the report Traffic > New vs Returning it is possible to check the influence of new visitors in relation to returning visitors on the visits to the website.
The first table shows the total number of visits to the website in the selected period.
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the time period you want to analyze.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine. For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
The pie chart shows the percent distribution of all visits depending upon the type of visitor in a particular time period.
In particular, it indicates how many visits were made by New Visitors (i.e. browsers that have not accessed the website before) and Returning Visitors (i.e. browsers that have entered the site at least once before ) out of the total number of visits in the selected time period.
In each line of the table the following data are made available:
- Type of Visitor: it shows the type of visitor, distinguishing between New Visitors (i.e. browsers that have not accessed the website before) and Returning Visitors (i.e. browsers that have entered the site at least once before )
- Visits: it shows the number of visits by the type of visitor under examination for the selected time period
- % Visits: it shows the percentage of visits by the type of visitor under examination out of the total visits for the selected time period